Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that allows targeted files to be taken down by their owners if they're getting used without right permission. With a purpose to file a complaint, please go through steps below:
1. Grab the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Make sure you're the appropriate one who owns the file and that the file does not have permission to be used on this site. In order for the DMCA to succeed, you'll need to send an e-mail with the domain that is legally belonging to the offended company. DMCA claims from Gmail, Hotmail, or other web mail accounts won't be accepted.
3. Prepare an e-mail to be sent to email@example.com
4. Have the subject of the email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Accumulated in the 1st step within the content of the e mail. The e-mail must consists of the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
After email is sent, the file will be removed within 5 working days. We're very sorry because of this difficulty!